|Seaboard Marine wishes to advise its valued customers of an increase to the following charges effective November 18, 2018. The increase will be applied on all northbound and southbound cargo between the ports of loading for Houston, Texas and New Orleans, Louisiana and the following countries: Chile, Ecuador, and Peru. The increase, applicable to all tariff and service contracts, is as follows:
1. Low Sulfur Diesel Charge (SA & ABC)
2. Panama Canal Toll Surcharge
3. Vessel Fuel Charge Chile (Gulf)
4.Vessel Fuel Charge Peru (Gulf)
5.Vessel Fuel Charge Ecuador
6. Hazardous Cargo Houston/New Orleans
7. Break Bulk Shipments Originating or destined for Chile, Peru, Ecuador, shall be subject to a $75.00 bill of lading processing charge.
As always, we thank you for your continued support.