ALL SAFETY RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AT THE SEABOARD MARINE PORT MIAMI TERMINAL.
- To enter the terminal one must possess a valid TWIC identification card as well as a Port of Miami Identification Card or pass.
- No passengers, including children, are permitted to enter the terminal with the truck driver.
- Observe all safety rules and signage. Observe 15 MPH speed limit.
- Video or photography of any kind is prohibited without prior authorization.
- Come to a full and complete stop at all intersections.
- Always stay alert and watch for other vehicles and traffic or pedestrian traffic in the yard.
- Do not use cell phones, including texting or PDAs, while in the terminal.
- Remain in your truck while making a pick-up from our container areas.
- Stay with your truck, however, if you MUST leave your truck you MUST wear a safety vest.
- All terminal rules are to be strictly followed. Violators of the terminal rules are subject to dismissal and/or denial of access to the terminal.
Our 24 hour Security/Safety Emergency line is: 305-530-1145