Seaboard Marine maintains a dedicated 200,000 square foot warehouse , which was significantly expanded in 2014, at our off-port Miami complex to efficiently handle customers’ LCL cargo both large and small. This highly secure facility is equipped with wireless infrastructure and radio frequency devices to quickly and efficiently receive and track cargo. Our highly trained employees are ready to handle all your LCL needs to or from the United States, Central America, South America or the Caribbean.
Less-Than-Container Load FAQs
Check out our easy-to-follow LCL checklist.
- Deliver your cargo to our LCL facility in Miami, Florida U.S.
- Cargo should be properly packed to withstand both inland and ocean transportation.
- Recipient’s name, address and final destination should be clearly and visibly marked on all cargo.
- Is all your paperwork properly filled out? All orders should be consigned as follows this includes online orders:
Company or Name of Recipient: Name – Country Destination
Address 1: Seaboard Marine Export Shipment
Address 2: 8001 NW 79 Ave
Reference #: Purchase Order Number or Order Reference Number
- If cargo is pre-booked, please make sure your booking number and contact information is visible on the cargo packaging and all paperwork.
- The number of pieces and cargo description information should be provided on the Shipper’s Letter of Instruction.
- Please send or deliver the Shipper’s Letter of Instruction, packing slip and/or Shipper’s Invoices along with the cargo.
- If you’re shipping hazardous cargo or have additional questions about how to ship your cargo, please directly contact your Seaboard Marine representative or call 305.863.4444.
- When using UPS, FEDEX or another domestic parcel shipper and filling out the company or name of the shipment destination, please include the name of the destination country the order is shipping to. Example:
Company or Name: John Smith – Belize
Company or Name: Zig Electronics – Jamaica
- In the address fields provided please ensure the two (2) address fields are as follows:Example:
Address Line 1: 8001 NW 79 Ave
Address Line 2: Miami, Fl 33166
- If your shipment label includes a reference number, please include the Purchase Order number in provided reference field. Example:
Reference #1: PO# 000258234
If you did not follow these instructions, there is a possibility your order may be in our holding facility. Please click LCL Holding and complete the form, a Seaboard Marine representative will promptly review your information.