Seaboard Announces Upgraded Website
February 11, 2007
Seaboard Marine is pleased to announce a new release of our website with improved and new functionalities.
Seaboard’s customers have been able to conduct on-line business such as searching sailing schedules, booking and tracing shipments, and generating web reports for several years. Our customers asked for additional functionalities; and we listened. We have enhanced shipment bookings and tracing capabilities as well as added new features to make the on-line business experience efficient and easy to use.
The general public is able to
- Learn about Seaboard Marine
- Learn about employment opportunities and submit on-line application for employment
- Search sailing schedules
- Track specific containers
Registered customers will also be able to:
- Create bookings via the website
- View and manage information regarding current bookings (both created on line or created by Seaboard employees)
- Manage dispatch instructions
- View information regarding current bills of lading
- Print a “proof” copy of the bill of lading
- Track and trace containers and shipments
- Generate web reports
More features will be added within the next few months. Seaboard encourages all customers to register and take advantage of these new services.